A Big Project!
If you have read this far, you will have noticed the project is really exciting and there is quite a lot to do. For me to Ride 2,500 miles Round England AND Raise £250,000 for Charity, any help will be a real HELP!
Could you help with:
- Getting me tack, equipment, clothing, or even the horse?
- Checking that sections of the route are the best I can use?
- Finding me accommodation along the route?
- Creating my contact and event database, adding information to it, creating reports etc?
- Responding to requests for information?
- Sending out and following up press releases?
- Creating a newsletter for supporters?
- Finding, telling me about, or introducing me to people who could help the ride and/or the fundraising?
- Organising the arrival “event” at one of the Four Corners, Cathedrals or other places on the route?
- Being chef d’équipe (the person who has the complete picture and holds it together), especially once the Ride has started?
- Events to raise money for the charities, and/or for doing the Ride?
Or anything else ....................?
The Ride has different sponsorship packages, ranging from the publicity thankyou for a night’s accommodation to that on offer for substantial support. Please contact me and I will be very happy to provide you information and discuss the possibilities with you.